The 10th Annual Circle of Hope Tea is just around the corner! “Romantic Daydreams” is the theme for this year’s traditional afternoon tea, which is being held on Saturday, October 12, 2013 in Robinson Ranch’s beautiful ballroom in Sand Canyon.
• What: “ROMANTIC DAYDREAMS,” Tenth Annual tea presented by Brighton Collectibles® and benefiting Circle of Hope, Inc.;
• When: Saturday, October 12, 2013, from 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.;
• Where: Robinson Ranch Golf Club, 27734 Sand Canyon Rd., Santa Clarita, CA;
• Donation: $55.00 per person, including special cocktail reception, three course tea service provided by Robinson Ranch and live entertainment; or $80.00 with 2013 Brighton “Power of Pink” Bracelet ($60.00 value; one per paid admission);
• Program: Emmy and Golden Mike Award winning CBS2/KCAL9 anchor Sandra Mitchell will be sharing her experiences as newscaster, world traveler, breast cancer survivor;
• Tickets: Visit Circle of Hope at http://CircleofHopeInc.org or call us at (661) 254-5218. Themed tables of 8 or 10 may be reserved as available.
Proceeds from this event will go to further Circle of Hope’s mission of providing financial, emotional, and educational support for uninsured and underinsured individuals undergoing breast cancer treatment, their families, and the community. As always, 100% of the proceeds remain in the Santa Clarita Valley. Table sponsorships are available for $75.00.
For more information see http://circleofhopeinc.org or call (661) 254-5218.