“Keep Me Informed” Part II Discussion is a FREE event for the community about teen issues in our community, with qualified experts.
Hosted at the Action Family Zone.
Points of Discussion:
- Learn about the new trends to look out for that could save your child’s life
- How the cartels are making it easier for America’s youth to access drugs
- Find out how kids are being introduced to marijuana
- What every parent needs to know to be 10 steps ahead of a possible drug overdose
- Hear the message you’re supposed to hear frm the people that’s suppose to deliver it
Location: Action Family Zone, 20655 Soledad Canyon Road, Units 24 and 25 – at the intersection of Soledad Canyon Road and Ruether Avenue