Host: Dr. Thomas Polucki and Toni Polucki
Topic: Shoulder pain and a new non-surgical, drug-free relief option.
Guest: Renee Fowler
Be sure to listen to all of Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour Podcasts here!
Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour Podcasts with Dr. Thomas Polucki. Mondays from 11am-12pm. If you want the best health tips at no cost, tune in to the Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour where he will discuss ways to live a healthier lifestyle.
Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour – 7/28/1
Suffering from shoulder pain? You have company. Shoulder pain is common among our population. But for some shoulder pain sufferers, a new, natural option may provide relief without drugs or surgery.
We take our shoulders for granted, until discomfort or pain remind us to take better care of them.
· Shoulders are among the most versatile joints in the body.
· The only boney attachment the arms have to the rest of the skeleton is the clavicle, or collarbone.
· Along with the infamous rotator cuff, there are nine other muscle groups working in the shoulder.
· All nerves and blood supply to the arms have to pass through the connective tissues between the neck and shoulders.
· Any chronic tension or otherwise symptom-free restriction of movement in the neck joints can also intensify shoulder problems, and over time, even cause damage that can’t be reversed.
Dr. Polucki’s Non-Surgical, Drug-Free Treatment for Shoulder Pain Relief
The Micro Decompression© technique we have developed over the past 20 years focuses on gently restoring normal function to ALL the joints and connective tissues associated with shoulder pain
If you want the best health tips at no cost, tune in to the Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour where he will discuss ways to live a healthier lifestyle. The Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour can be heard Mondays from 11 a.m. to Noon.
Dr. Thomas Polucki aims to restore body functions as opposed to covering up systems with various medications or surgeries. Dr. Polucki offers unique yet effective consultation that can help balance out your metabolism, rehabilitate from an injury, or even identify where stress is building up within a person.
To listen to the full show, click on the link below!
Get all the information you need on Doctor Polucki Family Health Hour here!
Source: Santa Clarita Podcasts