CLWA – Less Lawn – Banner
Valencia United Methodist Church – BBQ – Banner
Carousel Ranch – Heart Of The West – Banner
YMCA – July – Banner
Providence Medical Center – Banner
Beyond Harmony – Banner
Small Dog Creative – Banner
Oakmont of Santa Clarita – Banner
Museum of the Bible – Passages – Banner
College Of The Canyons – Banner
Koalafornia – Banner
Galpin Motors – Banner
Keyboard Galleria – Banner
IHOP – Banner
Facey – Banner
Action Family Counseling – Banner
Samuel Dixon – Rubber Ducky – 2015 – Banner
Adage IT – Banner
AV Party Rental – Banner
Outlets at Tejon – Back to School – Banner
The Gentle Barn – Banner
Green Convergence – Sun Power – Banner
Simply Taylored – Banner
Patterson’s Collision Center – Banner
Brent’s Carpet One – Banner
Gerard Cosmetics – Banner
Union Bank – Banner
Knott’s Berry Farm – 2015 – Giveaway – Banner
Beach Bus – 2015 – Santa Clarita Transit – Banner
Disneyland – Diamond Celebration – Banner
Olive Terrace Bar and Grill – Banner
Newhall Land – Summer – 2015 – Banner
All Americans Bail Bonds – Banner
Concerts in the Park – 2015 – Banner
Academy Swim Club – Banner
Bob’s Country Meats – Banner
Nothing Bundt Cakes – Banner
Today
It is forecast to be Clear at 7:00 PM PDT on July 28, 2015
Clear
93°/63°
Home » Podcasts » Providence Holy Cross

Providence Holy Cross

Our Dedication to Quality is Tradition.

Image

Providence Holy Cross Medical Center is known for providing exceptional treatment through its Cancer Centers, Heart Center, Orthopedics, Neurosciences and Rehabilitation Services, as well as Women’s and Children’s Services.

HealthGrades® recently recognized Providence Holy Cross as being among the top 5% of all hospitals in the nation for overall clinical performance – for 2 years in a row. Additional HealthGrades® recognition includes being No. 1 in California for Overall Pulmonary Services; Top 5% in the Nation for Women’s Health Services; 5-Star Rated Cardiac Services for treatment of Heart Failure and Coronary Interventional Procedures; and Top 10% in the Nation for GI Services and Stroke Care.

As a 254-bed, not-for-profit facility, Providence Holy Cross Medical Center offers a full continuum of health services, from outpatient to inpatient to home health care. Providence Holy Cross operates one of the only round-the-clock trauma centers in the San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities.

For more information or a FREE physician referral, call toll-free 1-888-HEALING.

 

Awards & Recognition

  • Ranked Among America’s Top 5% for Clinical Excellence
  • View our online quality report
  • One of Nation’s Best Hospitals for Respiratory Care; 2003 USNews & World Report
  • Top employer in the Nation; Oncology Nursing Society
  • Valley’s Best Maternity Care 2004; Daily News readers
  • Top 10 in the Nation for Information Technology; HealthImaging and IT Magazine
  • Quality Respiratory Care Provider; American Association of Respiratory Care
  • “Publishers Salute to Leaders of Distinction”; Saludos Hispanos Magazine
  • Angel Award; Wellness Community

See our website!

Providence Holy Cross

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

About KHTS AM 1220

College Of The Canyons – News Banner
Action Family Counseling – News Banner
Beyond Harmony – News Banner
AV Party Rental – News Banner
Academy Swim Club – News Banner
All American Bail Bonds – News Banner
Olive Terrace Bar and Grill – Tile
Newhall Land – Summer – 2015 – Tile
Adage IT – Tile
Wicall’s Carpet
College Of The Canyons – Tile
Broadscast – Tile