Santa Clarita Small Business Forum
hosted by Bill Miranda
Motivating change, inspiring people to action, and demonstrating passion, purpose, and confidence-all are hallmarks of great leadership. While many leaders possess most, if not all, of these attributes, many lack the knowledge and skills needed to take their organizations to the next level.
The Santa Clarita Small Business Forum hosted by Bill Miranda is the place where business leaders come to hone their skills and take their business to the next level.
A Weekly Mastermind Group Meeting (groups meet either Tuesday or Thursday and either at 7:30AM or 9:00AM). Each group comprised of four to six people will get individual consulting from Bill Miranda. The sessions will address tips, milestones, issues, and goals/accountability in addition to a small business topic of the week.
Members of the Santa Clarita Small Business Forum will receive:
- A splash page on the KHTS website. Giving companies without a website an internet presence and those companies with a website a portal from the KHTS website. The KHTS website gets over 50,000 hits per day therefore, it will dramatically improve search engine optimization.
- A directory listing on the KHTS website including a profile of the member: logo, name, address, and contact numbers. A link to the splash page is included. With 50,000 hits per day members listings are sure to be read by many.
- An appearance on Bill Miranda’s Leadership Starts with You radio show on AM 1220 KHTS every two months. Members receive a CD of their show to use as they want.
- A video of the appearance on the show will be provided starting with shows in October. The video offers members credibility they can use to market themselves.
- A three-minute audio podcast, professionally done, highlighting the member and member’s company. The audio will be put on the KHTS website and will be available to add to the member’s website.
- A 50% discount to BMC small business workshops.
With Bill’s insightful look at leadership and small group interactions, the Santa Clarita Small Business Forum will provide you with access to groundbreaking information on leadership-allowing you to acquire new knowledge and innovative practices that you can put into action immediately, helping your business to grow and thrive.
The Santa Clarita Small Business Forum is being offered at the low cost of $250/month. With only 6 spaces available per session, these sessions are sure to fill up fast. To register, visit www.billmiranda.com or call 661/877-4668 TODAY!