Here's an update on the most recent road closures and openings…
Updated: 4:02pm on Wednesday, October 24th, Day Four of our Santa Clarita fires.
- Bouquet Canyon between Vasquez and Spunky Canyon
- Vasquez bridge at Bouquet Canyon-temporary bridge might open as soon as next week
- Highway 126 is now open between Filmore and the I-5.
- Hasley Canyon at Del Valle-now open to residents only!
- Chiquito Canyon Road north from SR-126-open to residents only!
- Pico Canyon gate-open to residents only!
All other routes inside city limits- including previous closed areas such as Plum Canyon, Whites Canyon, and Sierra Highway- are CURRENTLY OPEN at this time.
Stay tuned to AM-1220 KHTS for more live fire updates, and watch for updates here at www.hometownstation.com.