Theatre Project SCV hosts memorable night.
Last night, the Theatre Project SCV hosted a rousing salute to the works of Noel Coward and Cole Porter
Guests casually lounged in the home of Carl and Jeri Seratti – Goldman, as their attention was captured by legendary icons of drama. Linda Gray, who had a distinguished television career playing Sue Ellen Ewing on Dallas was on hand, as were Broadway performers Julia Gregory, Victoria Oscar and composer/recording artist Scotch Ellis-Loring.
It was the first of three events the Theatre Project is planning to help add to the growing Corporate 100.
The Corporate 100 is the group’s goal of getting 100 businesess to donate $5,000 each. That money will then go towards their inaugural season of theater.
According to their website, Theatre Project SCV has several goals.
- To develop a Regional Theatre Company in the Santa Clarita Valley offering Broadway-calibre productions at affordable prices.
- To hire Actors, Directors and Designers from New York and LA as well as offer local professionals opportunities.
- To develop Educational and Professional Training programs offering classes, workshops and internships.
- To create a New Works Initiative – an exciting and nurturing environment for the development of new plays and musicals.
- To Enhance and Promote the Arts in the Santa Clarita Valley, thus enriching the community.
To find out more, see their website at www.theatrescv.com