If you are like me, you are anticipating the summer sun and everything that goes along with it—barbeques, swimming pools, and of course, the beach. In order to make the most out of your summer, let your hair down and also prepare yourself with a simple summer wardrobe that will make your outfits look effortless.
Below is a list of the top 5 clothing essentials for your summer wardrobe.
1. Maxi dresses- they are long, they are cute, and they are comfy. They can be dressed down for a day at the beach with flip-flops and a floppy hat or they can be dressed up with sandals and jewelry. Bought in multiple colors, maxi dresses can be worn to fit your mood.
2. Hats- These hats will enhance your summer wardrobe all the while keeping your beautiful face free from sunburn. They can be worn with literally any type of outfit and are great for those sunny days at the beach. Whether it be a beach-y floppy hat, fashionable fedora, or urban cowboy hat, any type will do the job.
Click here to sign up for our weekly Health And Beauty newsletter!
3. Shorts- Cut-off, cuffed or Bermuda—shorts are essential to an effortless summer outfit. Throw them on over a bathing suit or wear them with a cute top (or #5 on our list) and you will be looking absolutely summer chic.
4. Colorful scarves- Scarves always add another dimension to an outfit. They can spruce up your simple t-shirts or summer dresses and a solid color scarf will make every outfit look polished and perfect.
5. Camisoles- Clothing brand Dynamic has a great fitting cami that comes in all different colors. These camis aren’t just fashionable; they also smooth your tummy and enhance your midsection to look slim and fit. These on size fits all camis are the must-have item of the summer for almost every even that you plan to attend this summer.
To find all these summer essentials, Labels SCV these and more. Labels has unique one-of-a-kind items and a wonderful re-newed section with all items half-off the original price.
Labels SCV is located at 27069 McBean Parkway, behind the Elephant Bar. For more information, call Labels at (661) 799-7SCV.
For more information on Labels SCV, click here.