Today
It is forecast to be Partly Cloudy at 11:00 PM PDT on October 21, 2014
Partly Cloudy
77°/52°
Home » Santa Clarita News » Laundromat Fire May Have Been Caused By Lint

Laundromat Fire May Have Been Caused By Lint

laundrymatfire_5Firefighters rushed to Launderland at around 10:00 this morning after reports of a fire.

 

When they arrived at the laundromat, which shares a wall with the CVS on Soledad Canyon Rd. and Camp Plenty, they witnessed smoke emitting from the building and the roof.

 

After quickly isolating the problem areas crews were able to deem the structure safe; however not before the incident had caused damage.

 

Fire officials told KHTS that the fire appears to have been started by lint in a gas dryer. An official report on the cause has not yet been released.

 

laundrymatfire_1

laundrymatfire_2

laundrymatfire_3

laundrymatfire_4

 

Laundromat Fire May Have Been Caused By Lint

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

About hometown