This just in from the Santa Clarita Film Office! Santa Clarita Families have the opportunity to be a part of an up and coming family game show!
The Game show is currently untitled but is looking for a local family to join in on the fun.
A normal looking family is going to be introduced to our contestants. But, this is just not any ordinary family. This family has something to hide! One of them is not a member of the family at all. There is a POSER in the midst.
Contestants are going to try and figure out which of the “family” members is trying to pull the wool over their eyes. Undoubtedly, the family and their poser must put on an award winning performance to walk away with the prize money or lose it to the contestant that can see through their ruse.
For 48 hours, it will be a battle of wills as our contestants and families try to find a way outwit one another.
Don’t miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts delivered right to your inbox.
· At least 5 members consisting of the mother, father and children
· Be wacky and fun; have game nights or fun activities you all do as a family unit
· Children must be at least 18 years of age to participate
· Must reside in or around the Los Angeles area
· Family must reside in a house that is available for the 3 day production
· Be a convincing actor that can stay in character no matter what
· Be good at improvisation; you have to be able to think on your feet
· Have the ability to take cues and hints from the family members as needed
· Must be able to immerse yourself in “your family.”
· Be smart and lively
· Be willing to formulate a plan to expose the pretender
· Be able to share your plan/tactics on camera
If you think your family meet the criteria contact:
“Family Game Show”
210 N. Pass Ave, Suite 101
Burbank, CA 91505
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, Or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org