Pet a Cat: Things to Help Your Pet Live Securely
If you are a cat owner in Santa Clarita, knowing about bettering cat lives is never a waste of time. By adopting or purchasing one, you have already taken a step towards making cats live good lives. You don’t want to see them eating trash on the roads and living in encroached bird houses. Therefore, to pet a cat is always a good idea. A lot of people are adopting little kittens nowadays. Having a pet provides humans with emotional security and adds a bit of joy to your life. However, to pet a cat properly, you need to make it feel secure. Here is how to make the creature’s life more comfortable:
Love outdoor activities with animals? Click here to learn more!
Don’t miss a thing. Get breaking Santa Clarita news alerts delivered right to your inbox.
- Health and Nutrition: Your cat is your baby. You will need to provide it with food according to what veterinarians suggest. Your cat food needs to be as balanced as your food is. However, the proportions need to be as per what the veterinary doctors suggest for cats.
- Play and Exercise: Just like humans, cats need their fair share of exercise as well. You need to gently play with your little cat to keep it emotionally as well as physically fit. Giving your pet toys to play with is a nice way of keeping them busy and engaged.
- Training: Cats need to be trained to stay in a family like a family. They need to be trained to respond to you and to understand some rules of the family like who sleeps where. This way the cats won’t feel alienated.
- Hiding Places: Every cat loves to hide. Though too much hiding is a bad sign. Almost every cat will hide when it needs to experience emotional security. They have a favorite quiet place. Do not scare a cat, otherwise, you might just lose its trust.That said, providing your cat a secure hiding cat is a way of helping it keep healthy. Don’t worry; it will come out of its shell when it feels like playing with you.
- Set a Routine: For the wellbeing of your cat or any other pet, it is better to take every day in a planned manner. You need to set a routine for the cat just like you do for your kids and for yourself. From the meals menu to the sleep time and the play time, you should have a time schedule for everything that your cat needs in a day.
- Love and Pampering: At times, spoil your cat. Give it some extra cat food to munch on or bring a new toy for the kitty. You can also take it to its favorite salon for a haircut. If your cat loves to mingle with other cats, take it to cat kitty parties where it can meet new friends.
Pets are notorious for being tough on furnature. For tips on caring for fabric, click here.
Do you have a news tip? Call us at (661) 298-1220, or drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These are some of the basic things that you need to do in order to provide your cat with a safe and secure environment in Santa Clarita. Cats can be picky; therefore, one activity for you is to find out what your cat likes and dislikes. Help your pet build healthy habits and follow the routine that you have set for it. Bring home a nice bed and Hepper cat bed furniture or furniture for sale for your little pet. Also, see to it that there is no dog in the surrounding spying on it. These are some basic things that will help you and your pet live a happy and secure life.
To learn about obedience and training for your pet, click here.
Hepper makes Modern Pet Furnishings for Cats & Dogs. Make Your Cats Happy and Your Home Hip.
See everything pet related at the KHTS 2015 Home and Garden Show.
Source: Santa Clarita News