Several local surface streets and freeways continue to be affected by mud, debris, and flooding. Here is the current information on closures:
- Golden State Freeway (I-5) south of Calgrove Blvd. one lane closed due to pavement damage
- Golden State Freeway north of Templin Highway- one lane closed northbound due to culvert damage
- Antelop Valley Freeway (Highway 14) south of Golden Valley Road- one lane closed southbound due to a mudslide
- Highway 126 from Pole Creek to Hopper Creek in Ventura County closed due to flooding, mud and debris
- Highway 138 between the 5 and the 14 also closed due to flooding, mud and debris
Closures are still in place for Bouquet Canyon, San Francisquito Canyon, Sierra Highway north of Davenport, and Lake Hughes Road. Updates on road closures will continue to be broadcast on the air, and posted here on our site.