Monterey, California has some of the most beautiful scenery that California has to offer and makes a perfect vacation spot. Access Monterey by driving down Highway One, and savor every minute of the scenic route down the coast of California. Enjoy the beach, Monterey Bay Aquarium, and some of the most beautiful golf courses in the nation.
FUN FACT: Monterey is home to Pebble Beach, one of the most difficult, beautiful, and popular golf courses in California.
Attractions and Activities
- 17 Mile Drive, 5 Entrance Gates -Spanish Bay; Hwy 1 at Pebble Beach;, Country Club Pacific Grove; Carmel Gate; SFB Morse -Hwy 68 W, Pebble Beach, CA 93953
- AG Venture Tours, P.O. Box 2634, Monterey, CA 93942
- Dennis the Menace Playground, 777 Pearl St, Monterey, CA 93940
- Monterey Bay Aquarium, 886 Cannery Row, Monterey, CA 93940
- Old Fisherman’s Wharf, Wharf #1, Del Monte Blvd., Monterey, CA 93940
- Cibo’s Ristorante Italiana, 301 Alvarado Street, Monterey, Ca 93940
- Mission Ranch, 26270 Dolores, Carmel-By-The-Sea, CA 93923
- Monterey Live, 414 Alvarado St, Monterey, CA 93940
- Sardine Factory, 701 Wave St, Monterey, CA 93940