Introducing the all new 2010 Lexus IS Convertible
Lexus has revolutionized the luxury motoring experience through its passionate commitment to the finest products and the most satisfying automobile ownership experience. For twenty years Lexus, has been synonymous with innovative engineering, uncompromising quality, and a superior customer service experience, and that has never been more apparent than today with the release of our 2010 line of cars. Here are a few of the new Lexus automobiles that will continue to raise the standard in the automobile industry.
The new 2010 Lexus IS Convertible series is revolutionizing how the auto industry is looking and building convertibles. Coming in two models, the IS 250 and the IS 350, the IS convertible offers a new look and a luxury feel unmatched by any other. Every IS convertible comes complete with the following:
IS 250 Convertible
- 2.5-liter V6 engine
- 204 horsepower
- Manual OR Automatic
- 21/29 mpg (city/highway)
- 0-60 mph in 8.4 seconds
- Top speed of 131 mph
IS 350 Convertible
- 3.5-liter V6 engine
- 306 horsepower
- Automatic only
- 18/25 mpg (city/highway)
- 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds
- Top speed of 141 mph
As well as the following features included in both models:
- A three-piece aluminum hard-top retractable roof that opens and closes in 20 seconds, the fastest on the market;
- Two doors, with a one-touch set mechanism making it easier to access the rear seats;
- Spacious rear seats designed for adults;
- Acoustic glass and additional sealing around the glass that gives the IS a coupe-like noise level;
- Better visibility of all gauges;
- Improved climate-control and sound system for top-down use;
- LED lighting and spoiler.
On the outside, the unique aerodynamic design of the 2010 Lexus HS 250h contributes to an impressive MPG rating, while on the inside it features an unmatched blend of forward-thinking technology and sustainable materials unrivaled by any other production company. The result adds up to the most advanced luxury hybrid Lexus has ever built.
The HS 250h is powered by a w.4-liter Atkinson Cycle inline-4 engine that obtains up to 187 horsepower. Propelled by front-wheel drive, the HS 250h achieves an impressive 35/35-mpg (city/hwy). It uses ecological plastics as well as seats made of Kenaf and castor seeds, both sustainable materials, to provide you a luxury vehicle while harming the environment as little as possible. Here are a few of the few innovations available in Lexus’ newest luxury hybrid line:
- Heads-Up Display System: this available safety features projects navigational directions, audio information, speed and other useful information on the windshield, helping you keep your eyes and attention on the road ahead;
- Driver Attention Monitor: this available safety feature uses an infrared camera, designed to monitor the direction of the driver’s face. If the system detects an object ahead while the driver isn’t facing the road, it sounds a series of warning beeps and, if necessary, lightly taps the breaks to get your attention;
- Three Driving Modes: The HS features three additional driving modes, in addition to its normal driving mode. The ECO mode helps improve fuel efficiency, the EV mode uses purely electric power and subsequently has zero emissions, and the Power Mode is provides a more responsive driving experience.
The original luxury hybrid SUV gets a much-needed boost in this year’s model of the RX 450h. Its completely redesigned gasoline engine and new efficiency systems deliver 10% more power while providing greater fuel economy. It’s stiff unibody construction, front & rear stabilizer bars, and a new rear suspension all contribute to a more responsive and agile ride. The 2010 model takes a vast step forward from its previous models, increasing horsepower by 27 over the older models while still lowering emissions and increasing fuel economy dramatically. Features such as the RX 450h’s ability to capture energy that is normally lost as heat during braking and use it as electric energy to recharge the battery are just one of the many innovations Lexus has made in its newest model of the RX 450h. Here are the nuts and bolts of the vehicle:
- 3.5-liter Atkinson Cycle 60° V^ engine
- 28/32 MPG (city/highway)
- 295 Horsepower
- Front-wheel drive, with part-time All-Wheel Drive
- 0-60 MPH in 7.4 seconds
- A top speed of 112 MPH
Come by Keyes Lexus of Valencia today and see why Lexus offers the finest line in convertible, SUV, sedan, and hybrid cars on the market.